Click Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Megan Fox Washed Bay's Car for "Transformers" Role

Actor Ramon Rodriguez previously revealed the bizarre audition with Michael Bay that he went through for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen." "For 90 minutes, he had me jumping, running, diving over the furniture in his office -- that was the audition," said Rodriguez. "I was drenched in sweat. He told me, 'OK, hide behind the desk!' 'Now, run over here!' And man, I was looking in his eyes, and he was enjoying it."

It seems that Michael Bay knows what he's looking for when he hires actors. So what kind of an audition did Megan Fox go through when she tried out for "Transformers"?

According to Fox, Bay made her wash his Ferrari while he filmed her at his house. She said that she didn't known what had happened to that footage. And when The Guardian asked Bay about it, he uncomfortably replied: "Er, I don't know where it is either."

No comments: